View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2018, 11:01 AM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@mompaws

Shinefang watched the little tom speak, as his stomach roiled with lingering anger. The kit was in bad shape. His eyes looked pink and were covered in a layer of mucus from an infection. He was surprised the kit wasn't complaining about pain or itching in them. That was either a good sign, or a very very bad one. "It looks like your eyes have are infected," the tom said, fighting to keep his voice calm to avoid scaring the kit again. "I'll have to get an herb to help them feel better... How long have your legs been acting like that?" Turning to Pipitchirp, he added, "Has he been eating frshkill at all?"
@julean
Tanned appendages slowly manoeuvring themselves around the few mounds of moss inside the den, Pipitchirp came to stand relatively close to the young tom-kit. Audits swivelling around upon their narrow axis, with her thin tail flicking every now and then, the molly arched a brow upwards in concern for the tabby feline below her. Verdant pools swiftly travelled downwards as she was graced once more with the sight of Beekit, being as stoic as ever. She couldn’t help the small smile that spread across her face as the youth spoke up about the lack of pain, and Pipitchirp almost wanted to drown him with her warmth and admiration. But, the time was a little too wrong for such a thing.
With the strings of words escaping from Shinefang, the molly quirked her cranium upwards to view the male. She tilted her head to the side, attempting to think out the answer exactly. “I don’t believe so.... Should he be?”
Now, although Pipitchirp was a queen and all, she hadn’t actually brought her own kit up to the stage of eating... proper food. Maybe she should have, but none of the other queens had really told her how to be a mother. I guess you could say she was inexperienced, but she did try her best to be a considerably good mother.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡

Last edited by mvoxhu; January 11th, 2018 at 11:01 AM.