View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2018, 12:58 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompaws View Post
@julean
Tanned appendages slowly manoeuvring themselves around the few mounds of moss inside the den, Pipitchirp came to stand relatively close to the young tom-kit. Audits swivelling around upon their narrow axis, with her thin tail flicking every now and then, the molly arched a brow upwards in concern for the tabby feline below her. Verdant pools swiftly travelled downwards as she was graced once more with the sight of Beekit, being as stoic as ever. She couldn’t help the small smile that spread across her face as the youth spoke up about the lack of pain, and Pipitchirp almost wanted to drown him with her warmth and admiration. But, the time was a little too wrong for such a thing.
With the strings of words escaping from Shinefang, the molly quirked her cranium upwards to view the male. She tilted her head to the side, attempting to think out the answer exactly. “I don’t believe so.... Should he be?”
Now, although Pipitchirp was a queen and all, she hadn’t actually brought her own kit up to the stage of eating... proper food. Maybe she should have, but none of the other queens had really told her how to be a mother. I guess you could say she was inexperienced, but she did try her best to be a considerably good mother.
@julean
"Actually, I was going to say that more milk would probably do him good. I think his stomach is too weak for freshkill now. He needs lots of milk so he can gain some weight and get his strength back. I'd like to give some borage to whatever queen is feeding him," he explained. "I'll go and get it along with the herb for his eyes," the old tom said, disappearing out of the nursery entrance and leaving the mother and adopted kit alone.