Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2024, 05:55 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Smallpines

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

Oh dear lord the tripod had never been more relieved in their life!

Mudhound sagged in place, melting to the floor to just breath deeply for a moment before they darted over to do their own inspection of Bumblekit. Frankly even if riverclan had a proper medicine cat to treat whatever injuries that were there on her it was a miracle the kitten had survived the hawk at all. She'd been snatched by sharp talons and then dropped from height (probably) so the hornet felt justified in their fussing.

And their apologies.

"Oh kiddo I am so so sorry I couldnt catch up to that hawk I am so glad youre ok we were all so worried. You are so brave you know I cant think of another kitten doing as well as youre right now. I swear Im gonna hawk proof the entire forest this will never happen again."
The little mumbling would continuing until the leader snagged the kit, done talking to the riverclanners and ready to go which roused Mudhound from their distraction.

Right there were others cats, not that much socialization would occur given it was time to go. Still it felt fitting to linger for a second and say what Bumblestar wouldnt and the tripod tried to catch Fadingsun and Mistyshards gaze and give a parting "Thank you so much. Like so so much we really thought she was gone, youre wonderful. I hope starclan pays back this good act in kind." before they turned to follow their sister, disappearing into the trees.

@dino. @lys.luvbot @Littlesun0112 @starry @occultation