View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2024, 05:34 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Spiritbunny
| Any pronouns | RC warrior | Moons 22 | No purrks |

The cat couldn’t help the whispery noise that escaped their throat, bubbling up from his chest, as he made his way smoothly from the territory and into the camp. Grey pools of rain clouds and murky waters peered around the clearing. Moving to each of the cats around them before she skipped a bit and made their way over to the freshkill pile, snapping one of the biggest fish they could see with their sharp teeth, the cat made their way to the nursery. The feline ducked into it and smiled widely, a smile that made the charcoal void mask of their face look to spread along the snow white fur that surrounds it. In a whispery tone, the feline found an area to the side of the rumbling and tumbling kits of the nursery and spoke out in a smooth, whispery voice,

Who wants to hear a story while sharing a treat?” The fish had been placed among the floor on the cleaner, less dusty surface. Spiritbunny’s tail swayed as though there was a breeze and their long ears were swiveling and listening. Grey eyes fluttering across the moving bodies, and it had the feline giggling to themself, light and airy, “Such lively spirits, you bunch are, let me tell you a tale of such grand feats!” Spiritbunny liked seeing the kits, while they had none of their own, it wasn’t because of their dislike of them. The lively bunch of cats sparked hope in Spiritbunny’s cold storm in his chest, the white, silky fur there swirling oddly as though a physical representation of it. What better way to learn than a story to be heard!

A tale of a cat and their ghost, a story of giving their most! And…yet not quite reaching their dream, if only they reach out with their paws, maybe through the tears that stream, they’ll be able to see past their flaws. Spiritbunny smiled to themself, wrapping the swaying tail across their paws, waiting for all the little kitties to gather to listen.
[ OPEN!! ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]

Last edited by Dolomedes; March 28th, 2024 at 05:36 PM.