Originally Posted by ScarredSecrets View Post

Forms:

Name
Roxanna Kamns

{Nicknames- Rex+ Ann-}
Spirit (Ex. Hanzo)
Oliver Wood (Harry Potter)
Looks
Tall, athletic build, bronze skin from working outside all the time, thick brown hair that touchs to her tailbone, piercing, oceanic blue eyes.
Personality
Roxanne is a quiet but not shy girl. She doesn't like talking but will use her deathly hollow (no pun or reference intended) voice to send chills down your spine. Or if your on her sports team, she will use it to motivate you. Rex is very sporty, there isn't a sport she doesn't do. However, she is very intelligent and loves to read. Her favorite series is Harry Potter, and she of course wishes dearly that she could play Quidditch. She would either be seeker or chaser. She has a considerate temper and doesn't hesitate with snappy comebacks. In love area, she doesn't really take notice of guys in a romantic way. Nor girls for that matter. While I'd normally put straight, I can't decide on a sexuality. "You can't have a sexuality when your never in love. Right?" -Roxanne
Sexuality
Unknown
Love Interest
None
Other
@Hallowed Echo
Questions?
Accepted!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
Name: Cynthia
Nicknames: Petals
Spirit Ruby Rose, From RWBY.
Looks: Here's a link to her looks. I'm not good at describing someone by their looks, sorry bout that. Boop!
Personality: Sometimes she can be somewhat Childish, but she means well. She rarely gives up, and when she decides to do something. Also, She LOVES Destroying things.
Sexuality: Bi, But leans more towards females.
Love Interest: She has a Slight Interest in Roxanna, But she dislikes her Temper, So she rarely makes any moves.
Accepted!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven hollow View Post
i dont like to be asking this but...would bella swan count as a hero? (yes from twilight saga)
Yeah, I’m fine with her counting as a hero.

Please Quote or Mention me so I can see your replies.