View Single Post
Old March 23rd, 2024, 06:46 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 49 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust
Art by Marigoldwhisper

Alright the group had gathered! No Dustypaw but he was probably off sulking his mentor had been snubbed and ruined his cool patrol chances. Flicking his tail the tom gave a quick nod to Winterpaw before facing Fallownose and drawling a "Don' worry 'bout 't boss. Ya missed nuthin' but another bout of bickerin'.

Hope ya don' mind 'f 'm mostly bein' the bossy one fer this but 'f ya got somethin' ya wanna investigate while we're down there or just somethin' ya wanna do just shout." Honestly Crowtooth kind of hoped Fallownose did have something to add, hoped that the deputy had an interest in the tunnels or at least their uses and application so Crowtooth might be able to develop them to be more frequented. Though even if it didnt go that deep even Fallownose wanting to look into how the mink ended up in the tunnels below windclan was a boon because internally the tunneler was stressed over his domain being invaded.

The tunnels were his thank you very much, they did not belong to a group of feral snake rats and he was going to prove it by gathering a prey piles worth of food without a sweat.

It'd be easy with Fallownose, Silverrose, Deadmoon and Winterpaw.

"Alright everyone lets mosey!"

@gs29513 @Lillith @Estelle @zozelen

(Im double posting so you dont have to respond to this post)

Hunting is good but it appears two mink have the same idea as you to do so. At least with this group is large enough to make quick work of them.