View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2018, 03:58 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default I’m a Warrior *cough his theme song*

This is about how my new character Rusty gets into Thunderclan.*cough* Totally not related to Firestar, only that his gender, clan, clan apprentice name. Differences: Odds in becoming TC leader 1%, odds he’d have a rival as large as Tigerstar 1% let’s ignore the slightly similar plotline apprenticehood.

Rusty is a kittypet who dreams of hunting in the forest, he has a friend who lives next door [Friend] they play together, one day the young the six moon kitten, Rusty leaves to attempt to hunt he is half-decent when a Thunderclan [Apprentice] attacks him as he’s a trespasser, but ends up practically sharing tounges with him and invites him to join the clan, he asks to sleep on it and talks with [Friend] and ignores [Friend] warning that Wild Cats eat bones and live cats that trespass. He joins the clan and has a [Mentor] to train him. He and [Apprentice] soon become best friends.
NOTE: He’s not Firestar because no Ravenpaw, Sandpaw, Dustpaw, Tigerheart, Bluestar, Longtail, Duskstripe.
Roles:
Friend
Apprentice
Mentor

Form!
Name:
Apperance:
Personality:
Role:

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; January 27th, 2018 at 05:31 PM.