View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2018, 11:23 AM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Shineclan official roleplay thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeatherKit131 View Post
Featherkit glanced up at Magampaw, joy shown in her eyes. She slowly walked in to the den and up to Goldenstar and without any invitation she laid down next to the hurting cat, careful not to hurt any injured limbs. Once she was comfortable she looked up into her leaders eyes and smiled. @Ravenfang
Goldenstar felt featherkit’s fur brush agenst her own. She saw the kit and the hope that shone in her eyes. Suddenly she wanted to curl around the kit and protect her from the world. Nevertheless Lotustail had told her not to move, and she did not want to get on the medicine cat’s bad side. A cold chill crept up Goldenstar’s spine. She shuddered, and knew that If she didn’t leave for the moonpool soon... A sence of dread washed over her. Something is HORRABLY wrong. She thought as her eyes widened. She crouched down, despite Lotustail’s orders to not move.

(Ok now I have an ANOUNCEMENT! Very soon there will be a battle between the evil Tom Lillybreeze’s group of cats and Shineclan. If you want to know who Lillybreeze is, VM me and I will tell you. But warning it is a long story! Also Goldenstar is heading to the moonpool, but will be meeting with my other rp rougeclan. If. You would like to spy follow her. Have a great day!)

It's been so long since i was active on here.

Calypso was, and always will be, the 2018 Smallear to my speckletail!

Regards,
Blueberry