View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2017, 12:56 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: Stuck without help...{Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiraling Snow View Post
"Woo! No bridge crossing!" The tom said with fake cheerfulness, Truefully he didn't mind staying one more night. However would he admit that? No, of course not. "Welp! Then.. I can carry you on my back." Flarestrike grinned, a little. Popping his the 'p' in Welp. That seem like a reasonable answer to the problem. He held by a teasing purr, his whiskers twitched with some amusement. "Unless you want to sleep in this wonderful grass!" He said, obviously joking. Flarestrike wasn't the kind of cat who liked to sleep in wet grass. It always tickled his pelt and caused him to have restless nights, like he didn't anyway. Their were times he did just to be near the sky, the dark night sky. The stars were more calming than a wall. Yet he usually slept on a smooth boulder if he did. He rarely did it anymore. Stretching his semi-sore limbs, his eyes looked up to the sky. Flarestrike golden eye color was like the sun, however the clouds covered it. He always thought it was a sign of something bad was going to happen while others thought it was Starclan angry. Or was that just with the moon and at gathering?
Splashpool bumped her shoulder into his playfully, a smile rising on her face. "Come on we might as well head back to the old fox den. We can do a bit hunting. Hey maybe you can teach me to hunt land animals." meowed Splashpool with a purr. She had made up that her feet her, so she actually was quite eager to hunt any prey that ran across the earth instead of inside the water. The molly looked at Flarestrike, rubbing the top of her head underneath his chin, a bunch more purrs rising from her throat. I wonder what a squirrel taste like or even a mouse or a vole!

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.