Old December 22nd, 2017, 08:23 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Stuck without help...{Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry Megan View Post

Splashpool bumped her shoulder into his playfully, a smile rising on her face. "Come on we might as well head back to the old fox den. We can do a bit hunting. Hey maybe you can teach me to hunt land animals." meowed Splashpool with a purr. She had made up that her feet her, so she actually was quite eager to hunt any prey that ran across the earth instead of inside the water. The molly looked at Flarestrike, rubbing the top of her head underneath his chin, a bunch more purrs rising from her throat. I wonder what a squirrel taste like or even a mouse or a vole!

"Alright~ Of course, I will Queen. You do know you are learning from one of the worst hunters in Shadowclans
?" Flarestrike admitted, raising a amused brow. Riverclans don't hunt land animals. I'll keep that in mind. A purr rumbled from his throat, licking the tip of her nose. A small mischief smirk appeared on his lips, obviously he was going to use a horrible pick-up-line. "Hey, Splashpool I think I know why you are tired cause you been running through my mind~" He reworded the common line to fit with what was happening. Flarestrike bounded off before she could reply, brushing against her side. The same thing he always did; his paws struck the ground. The force wasn't needed but it was how he ran. His pads had got use to the hard force he used. Their were times his paws bled a little because he literally stomped on a rock when he ran. His muscles rippled under his pelt, a satisfied look in his eyes. Their were times Flarestrike was a flirt and sometimes he just gave little flirty gestures. This was a semi-mix of both.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc