View Single Post
Old December 24th, 2017, 12:49 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: Stuck without help...{Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiraling Snow View Post

"Alright~ Of course, I will Queen. You do know you are learning from one of the worst hunters in Shadowclans
?" Flarestrike admitted, raising a amused brow. Riverclans don't hunt land animals. I'll keep that in mind. A purr rumbled from his throat, licking the tip of her nose. A small mischief smirk appeared on his lips, obviously he was going to use a horrible pick-up-line. "Hey, Splashpool I think I know why you are tired cause you been running through my mind~" He reworded the common line to fit with what was happening. Flarestrike bounded off before she could reply, brushing against her side. The same thing he always did; his paws struck the ground. The force wasn't needed but it was how he ran. His pads had got use to the hard force he used. Their were times his paws bled a little because he literally stomped on a rock when he ran. His muscles rippled under his pelt, a satisfied look in his eyes. Their were times Flarestrike was a flirt and sometimes he just gave little flirty gestures. This was a semi-mix of both.
Splashpool looked at Flarestrike, running after him. "hey you can't be that bad at hunting and maybe I was thinking about you. Maybe I so happen to be thinking about you right at this moment." she meowed, not being afriad to say what was on her mind as she ran right beside him, letting out a bunch of purrs one by one. I've never ran this fast in my life. I don't even think I've ever ran ever. Fish don't jump out of the water and start running now do they splashpool!

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.