View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2017, 06:42 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: SkyClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Shadepaw heard someone call her name and blinked, wondering if she was simply hearing things, then she saw that it was Ivypaw. Climbing to her paws, the white apprentice yawned, revealing her pink tongue and gums, along with sharp, pointy teeth. She climbed to her paws, tilting her head. “Well, I was going to rest, but ah … I'm too bored and restless. Did you have any plans?” she inquired, wondering for a moment if today would be any cloudier than yesterday. Shadepaw hoped so, as she hated sunny days, despite what others thought. She didn't care what others thought, and she raised one paw, licking it and drawing it over her ears. “And then I was going to… explore. ” she added thoughtfully, her tone slightly hesitant, but it quickly vanished as she gazed at Ivypaw, waiting for a response.
"I don't have anything I need to do," Ivypaw frowned a moment, thinking. "At least, I don't think so...." she trailed off, deep in thought, only to bounce back again. "But, oh well! I'll do whatever you want to do!" The things Shadepaw could do were limited, and Ivypaw knew that. She just didn't know the full extent of what her friend could and couldn't do. Because of that, Ivypaw lets Shadepaw pick most of their activities. The grey apprentice flicked her ears and shook her pelt one more time. Finally satisfied, Ivypaw hopped out of her nest and trotted up to Shadepaw, ready for any adventure she cared to take them on.