View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2017, 11:03 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teza View Post

"And I with you," she said, nuzzling his shoulder a bit as they came into camp's view. The orange molly's little high-on-life moment slowly faded as she realized that the tension in the air around camp was still as prominant as ever, but she was still happy as a newly named apprentice as the two walked through the entrance. She glanced to the tom once again, then smiled again. "I think I'm going to get some sleep. Maybe Onyxwhisper will stick me on dawn patrol or something," she said with a chuckle. As she left the tom's side and headed toward the warriors' den, she allowed her tail to brush under his chin in a very flirtatious way. She had decided then that Owlspark would be hers someday. She hoped someday soon, but she wouldn't rush anything. When he was ready she would know, and she'd be ready for him.
A smile broke across the tom's face once again as Firesparks nuzzled against him and he was left in a moment of wondering just how this outing came to be as good as it had turned out. They walked back into camp, and he turned his attention to what she was now saying. "Probably a good idea," Owlspark agreed, turning his smile down to the molly. "I think I'll grab a bite before sleeping- we did patrol after all!" His tone was teasing as his eyes twinkled at the she-cat, but all things goofy vanished as her tail brushed under his chin yet again. I swear to Starclan, this molly is going to be the death of me, he thought as he watched her disappear into the warriors den. Shaking his head with a gentle smile, he grabbed something from the pile randomly and settled down to eat, his thoughts still filled with a stunning orange she-cat.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|