View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2018, 10:33 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Quotes from my ocs!

Sasuke to Tord
Hello my little star... I fear that I haven't been truthful to you. about what I am and the blood I bear... My love. My pitch black pelt is covered with scars that I have not earned in battle... but they are there because of you.
please do not blame yourself I made the choice to take the proving to earn the right to ask you in your hand in marriage. But daring.... It was hell. but what was the worst thing about that I couldn't see you at all. that I couldn't hold you, touch you... or even hear you.
when the news came to me about two mouths into the proving I was already broken, heart yes still beats for you but my eyes held no light.. no happiness or joy because I just simply couldnt see you... the dreams didn't help me and were soon replaced with nightmares. But the news... of what you did to yourself ... Broke me.
I was angry, desperate and just.. in pain. I wanted to see you! I wanted to touch you hold you close and tell you everything was going to be alright.... but I was tricked. He told me that you ended your own life... I didn't know what to do or think so... He gave me a rope, a chair and something to hang the rope with...

it broke... the rope it broke when I tried to... I don't want to say it... but lets just say I failed the test.. that would have ended my fathers reign..
Soon came the news from Naruto that you were recovering well.... I never cried so hard in my life. Because I knew it was because of me wasn't... because I wasn't there you nearly ended your life for me... all because of some sick mans game!..
I was forced to lie... to tell you that these scars of mine... are from a war hidden from many... You believed me and held me close...
I eagerly held you, I Desperately kissed you, and I repeated the same words that kept me going the the tests I suffered in..
" I love you little star. I will always love you. I will love you no matter what happens to me!.... you are my little star... and I am your broken wolf.."
I meant every word I said on that day where we finally saw each other again...
I am a wolf, broken and beaten by the world but still I howl. I howl songs of love and burning desire for the stars that shine so bright and light up my night sky...
I love you little star..
I love you Tord. no matter what.... I will always love you. never forget that... never forget me.
@.:Blue Wishes:.