View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2018, 01:16 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Training Cave

Rushingwater raced to the Training Cave, not wanting Laurelpaw to wait any longer than they had to. Gah, I probably messed up already! She thought to herself, crossly. Shaking her head a little in a way to clear her thoughts. Like shaking rain out of the cloud. The she-cat molly stop in front of the entrance, panting as she try to catch her breath. So, she may have a apprentice and no idea of how to do it. She should have suspected one sooner or later but what, what if the apprentice got killed because of her? Ah, she was overthinking again. Rushingwater lift her head, "Okay. I can do this! I just, lets start off with battle training. I mean, hunting would be better to start off with but.. the war and all Laurelpaw should be prepared just a bit!" She spoke to herself, keeping her voice because she didn't need cats questioning her sanity. Rushingwater step into the training cave, her tail flickering. She had told her apprentice to go into the Training Cave and they would meet them there. "Laurelpaw? I decided we should do battle training! After all, the war and aaalllll. Better to know some!" She spoke very quickly like normal, smiling widely at them. The small she-cat eyes shined brightly, even if she was worried- she was excited. Beyond excitement. Rushingwater knew she wasn't the best fighter or hunter but still, she was going to do her best.

@Nighty

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc