Old February 19th, 2018, 04:36 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Laurelpaw has tried to wake up early. But then again she was so used to sleeping in and sleeping late. She had even asked one of the other apprentices to wake her up when they went with their mentor to attend the dawn patrol. She had gotten up, awake and functioning. But it wasn’t as good as usual. She was drowsy and tired. Her green hues blinked slowly and she seemed to drag on. Now here she was in the training cave, waiting for her mentor. She was impressed that she had gotten here early, especially after her late start. She sat to the side wall and looked over the area. She figured that she would be spending a lot of time in here so it was good to get acquainted with the area. She kneaded the ground below her, anxious to start. She was excited, even if she didn’t necessarily look that way. It would just take some time for her to warm up. She flicked her ears back and heard an approaching cat. The molly turned her head and smiled at the site of her mentor. She pushed herself into a standing position and walked forwards to greet her mentor. She stifled a yawn, not letting Rushingwater see how tired she was. “Battle training? Yes! I want to help fight against the other clans. Though I was told I should stay out of stuff like that. But I’m sure you know all about fighting right? What with all the battles and all.” she chirped happily. She was excited and hopefully her voice portrayed that, because her tired body wasn’t.
Rushingwater stifled a chuckle, she remembered her first day of being a apprentice. Her mentor was so mad that she almost spelt the whole day. While running does wear cats out, imagine someone who is almost rushing and running. She easily fall asleep each day. So, Rushingwater didn't blame her for being tired. She knew that their would probably be some times where even Rushingwater slept in. Then become embarrass and start to apologize way too much. She nodded, trying to act at least one bit mature. She was happy to see her apprentice's excitement for training. "Well, we are gonna start off with defense moves and maybe, just maybe a offensive move or two. Who knows, maybe you will get to use what you learn in a battle soon. ( hopefully not to Rushingwater's worry. ) Erm, I can't say I know everything but I know enough!" Rushingwater meowed, confident. She knew enough to train Laurelpaw. She rolled her shoulders back a little. "Lets say your in a tight situation, you can play dead. let your body go limp and when the attacker lets go, jump up and surprise them. You should either flee or attack the moment you can with the moment of surprise in paw. Why don't you try it? Unless you need me to show it to you." She half-joked. "I'll be the attacker, mk?"

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc