View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2018, 12:39 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Rushingwater stifled a chuckle, she remembered her first day of being a apprentice. Her mentor was so mad that she almost spelt the whole day. While running does wear cats out, imagine someone who is almost rushing and running. She easily fall asleep each day. So, Rushingwater didn't blame her for being tired. She knew that their would probably be some times where even Rushingwater slept in. Then become embarrass and start to apologize way too much. She nodded, trying to act at least one bit mature. She was happy to see her apprentice's excitement for training. "Well, we are gonna start off with defense moves and maybe, just maybe a offensive move or two. Who knows, maybe you will get to use what you learn in a battle soon. ( hopefully not to Rushingwater's worry. ) Erm, I can't say I know everything but I know enough!" Rushingwater meowed, confident. She knew enough to train Laurelpaw. She rolled her shoulders back a little. "Lets say your in a tight situation, you can play dead. let your body go limp and when the attacker lets go, jump up and surprise them. You should either flee or attack the moment you can with the moment of surprise in paw. Why don't you try it? Unless you need me to show it to you." She half-joked. "I'll be the attacker, mk?"
Laurelpaw flicked her tail, attempting to keep her body moving enough that she could sake the tired from her body. She needed to wake up, because a sleepy warrior wouldn't get very far in a battle. She listened intently to Rushingwater's instructions. Okay, sneak attacks and surprises. Sounded good enough, though the young molly knew that surprises weren't everything, but as Rushingwater had said, they were useful. "Okay I think I got it." She said slowly, thinking over something she could do. A small smile curled on her maw and she backed away from her mentor. She would try and fight a bit and then fake something. She wouldn't just automatically fake something, that wasn't how it worked. Or at least she thought. "No claws...right?" she asked for reassurance.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~