View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2017, 03:11 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

"Oh, would you rather be applying it to the cranky elders? You'll probably have to change bedding too." Surgestorm asked, eyes wide. "Or worse yet, what if Blazingstar makes you wait to become an apprentice?" He turned around and took a few steps back the way they came. "We can go find out, if you want." The tom kind of felt bad for teasing such a young kit like this, but he really meant it all in good fun. He would be helping her collect the mouse bile, if she decided on that choice, and then return her to camp without getting her in trouble with the leader. The tom was half-certain she would choose his option since all it involved was collecting the stuff and not handling it around the elders. Surgestorm paused and looked back toward her, waiting for her to make her decision. "If you help me with this, I won't tell Blazingstar. Collecting mouse bile is enough punishment in my eyes," He added at the end.

Oriolekit had been incing away the whole time he had been talking, but she had to admit that Surgestorm was a convincing cat. How he was so convincing she did not know. All she knew was that he was. She knew that the concept was bad, and that collecting mouse bile was probably better than everything he had been suggesting Blazingstar might make her do, so that probably added to his side of the argument. She sighed, and rushed over to the nearest leaf she could find, also the biggest one she could find, and inched it towards the mouse bile, wrinkling her nose in disgust. "Remind me again why we need this?" Oriolekit asked, surely there was something else that could get rid of ticks. Surely they disliked something else. Mouse bile wasn't the only thing, was it? I couldn't be, cats were disgusted by other things, so why weren't ticks? Oriolekit sighed, realizing she was infuriating herself when it was actually her fault that she was in trouble anyway.