View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2017, 05:14 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Oriolekit had been incing away the whole time he had been talking, but she had to admit that Surgestorm was a convincing cat. How he was so convincing she did not know. All she knew was that he was. She knew that the concept was bad, and that collecting mouse bile was probably better than everything he had been suggesting Blazingstar might make her do, so that probably added to his side of the argument. She sighed, and rushed over to the nearest leaf she could find, also the biggest one she could find, and inched it towards the mouse bile, wrinkling her nose in disgust. "Remind me again why we need this?" Oriolekit asked, surely there was something else that could get rid of ticks. Surely they disliked something else. Mouse bile wasn't the only thing, was it? I couldn't be, cats were disgusted by other things, so why weren't ticks? Oriolekit sighed, realizing she was infuriating herself when it was actually her fault that she was in trouble anyway.
Surgestorm smiled wider when he finally convinced Oriolekit to help him, feeling strangely proud of himself for persuading her. "To get rid of ticks," He meowed matter-of-factly, not really thinking about it much at first as he grabbed a bundle of moss from some stones nearby. The tom wrinkled his nose as he drew closer to the roots of the tree. He could hear the mice panicking in their tiny burrows, but ignored the tiny urge that itched for him to dig and hunt for them. He dipped the moss in a murky puddle that was near the area, pulling away as he waited for the moss to soak up the vile substance. "I guess its more to make our elders feel more comfortable," He meowed. "I'll gladly do this if it make their last few moons better for them. I'd want that if I was in their position." The medicine cat turned to look at the kit once more, trying to laugh off his somewhat serious-sounding words.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!