View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2018, 06:45 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: naruto rp(private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Saki walked in,leaning again one of the walls,not really knowing what was going on.Kenji walked in a few seconds later,assuming that sarutobi already knew what was going on sence Kaira kad gotten there before him or Saki.

(Sence there are two tailed beast in the same village,maby it's because than main antagonist,whoever that will be,got the two tails and the nine tails to attack the village at the same time to try to kill the hokage,who was considered the strongest ninja at the time,So that the antagonist could take over,but for whatever reason,the tailed beast didn't listen and ended up rampaging,and wounding the antagonist when he lost control over them.The last hokage died after sealing both of the tailed beast,so now saratobi is the hokage,unless saratobi was the hokage last time. Which ever you want)
(Sarutobi was the retired Hokage who stepped back up after his successor died.)

"Well now that Kenji is here you can give me a full report."

"That supposed samurai you sent us against was no samurai at all, he was a freak of nature who instantly healed even after I went into some weird mode or something that made me lose control and get super strong."He replied instantly.