View Single Post
Old May 14th, 2018, 07:41 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: A Romance Like No Other [~PRIVATE~]

Olly quietly opened his pink notebook with the golden retriever puppy on the front, taking his pink floral patterned mechanical pencil and opening his Oceanography textbook, leafing through the pages until today's chapters came into view. He began reading half-heartedly, not finding his usual interest. He just wasn't enthusiastic about anything, really, not after what he had just been through. He wrote down notes as he slowly read the pages, his handwriting a swirly, thin font. Probably another feminine habit for others to make fun of. Suddenly, his mind went back to the white and brown haired male. When he had looked Olly in the eye, Olly thought he had seen a bit of... Sympathy? And there had also been a strange feeling. Maybe a connection, almost..? Olly knew he had felt... Something. He shrugged and turned his attention back to his assignment, scribbling notes, when he caught a bit of conversation coming from the group of girls who sat a little ways away. "Hey, did you hear the rumours?" a blonde in a pink sundress who was wearing too much lip gloss, spoke. Ruth, she called herself. "Which one?" a girl, named Alysa, with short dark hair in a spiked style and wearing a lace choker and black Metallica tshirt, answered. Another girl, Fern, a redhead with a white sweater and a Fitbit, snorted and laughed. "The one about the supposed haunted hospital in the woods. Nobody seems brave enough to go check it out. Not even Ethan, and I'd think he'd be the first. I guess it'll never be solved." Fern shrugged and popped her ear buds in, whilst Ruth and Alysa kept talking. That's it Olly felt himself snap and he stood from his chair, raising his soft voice to be beard over all the noise. "I'm going to that abandoned hospital, just to prove to you all, there is no such thing as ghosts !" the small male then slumped in his seat, eyes wide, not believing he had just announced that. He felt eyes on him, and it worried him
@Ryder

♡ character page wip ♡

Last edited by |+sari+|; May 14th, 2018 at 07:42 PM.