View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2016, 06:58 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Loosing a friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by # Hashtag View Post
I mean... She hates discussing politics, I finally got a little bit of why she's for him...But like we try not to talk about it, but every time we chat, one little thing goes wrong and BAM! we get into politics...That why I don't know really if I can.
If I can tell you one thing I have learned about keeping a friendship going, it's just talking about whatever is on your mind. Whatever is the problem, just talk it out and you'll get your points established. Get straight to the point that bothers you right now. And if it doesn't work, well it will at least be faster than if you wonder for a couple of months if it's worth, stress yourself about it, and then just have it failing in the end. Or it could go right and fix everything. It's up to you to decide if you are ready to talk it out seriously, and if it really bothers you, they should understand that you do it because you want to stay friends.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; November 10th, 2016 at 06:58 PM.