View Single Post
Old March 31st, 2024, 11:34 PM

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: StarClan Territory

With her group of trainees having been taught all she'd intended to share, and that no further questions were asked, Coldamber allowed them all to drift off into true slumbers and rest for whatever their days had ahead of them.
Seabreeze was the last to go, as she'd kept him to answer questions he'd had.
Once she was alone, and the sense of joy she'd felt at getting to teach, at having students who asked questions, her shoulders sagged and her head bowed.
Idly, she wondered if this was enough, and couldn't help but wish that she could see more immediate results in her efforts. It wasn't as if her own time was limited, but there was always a sense of urgency when it came to the living.
With a sigh, she lifted her head, ears twitching. She gave herself a moment to simply breathe, and relax to the best of her ability until she was needed again.

//This isn't late what are you talking about about, anyway time for Cold to take on more responsibilities lol

[ @Lillith ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.

Last edited by Abyssopelagic; March 31st, 2024 at 11:35 PM.