View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2018, 04:29 PM
Shrinking Violet

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex View Post

Stagflight settled himself into a comfortable crouch with his forepaws tucked underneath himself, then looked back up at his clanmate. He studied the other tom for a moment, tipping his broad head to one side slightly. When the other male spoke, Stag was momentarily surprised by the quiet softness of his tone, but quickly pushed it away. He was used to cats with louder, sometimes more hostile tones, or at least deeper. Ducking his head, he flattened his chest fur, then looked up to respond. “No, I doan' b'lieve we 'ave,” he responded cheerfully, the cornersy of his lips twitching as he finished speaking. “I'm Stagflight,” he introduced himself, purring slightly.

Nighthawk blinked as Stagflight settled down comfortably next to him, and even purred a little as he spoke. This cat certainly seemed at ease around him, though they'd only just met. Searching for a topic of conversation, Night compiled his thoughts once more and said "Did you just get back from a patrol? I noticed your fur was a little wet." He hoped he hadn't sounded disrespectful or chiding. Stagflight seemed to be genuinely kind, he didn't want to scare the tom off. He continued, hesitantly. "I prefer night patrols, myself. The marsh is very..." Nighthawk had to search for the right word "Calm." His ear twitched, his mind working to keep the noise of the camp in the background.

Character site https://raindancecharacters.weebly.com/

My Thunderclan & Riverclan cats are open to rp!

Last edited by Raindancer; January 9th, 2018 at 08:42 PM.