View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2016, 12:48 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Storkpaw nodded as he turned his gaze towards the water himself. He found the swirling, rippling current almost, hypnotizing. He thought of himself sometimes as a Riverclan cat, but knew he would survive in a diet of fish all the time. Turning from his thoughts he gazed back to Owlkit. "Do you want to go closer? Or see more places?" He asked kindly and softly.
Owlkit thought for a moment, cocking her head to the side slightly before she finally made up her mind. "Oh...probably go see more places, I'll have to remember this when I'm an apprentice though, I'll probably come here a lot of the time," Owlkit mewed, shifting her paws a little in a small hop-skip. It looked strange, no doubt...but then again, Owlkit had never been one to care what other cats thought of her. Did an opinion really matter so much? Or was it more of the motive behind it that mattered to other cats? Whatever it was, Owlkit honestly didn't care. She awaited Storkpaw's reply to her comment, her grey blue hues fixating on the moving water before she tore her gaze away and allowed herself to look back at her friend.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.