View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2016, 12:59 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Owlkit thought for a moment, cocking her head to the side slightly before she finally made up her mind. "Oh...probably go see more places, I'll have to remember this when I'm an apprentice though, I'll probably come here a lot of the time," Owlkit mewed, shifting her paws a little in a small hop-skip. It looked strange, no doubt...but then again, Owlkit had never been one to care what other cats thought of her. Did an opinion really matter so much? Or was it more of the motive behind it that mattered to other cats? Whatever it was, Owlkit honestly didn't care. She awaited Storkpaw's reply to her comment, her grey blue hues fixating on the moving water before she tore her gaze away and allowed herself to look back at her friend.
This will be my last post of the evening)
Storkpaw nodded, "Alright, it's what ever you want to do. But this next place is my favorite." He said with a grin. "C'mon, we can run there, it's not far." Storkpaw said before picking up his pace so that he dashed away from the river a bit deeper into the territory. His white and black striped pelt turned to what looked like a grey blur that went whizzing by. All while he stretched his legs, he made sure that he didn't accidentally leave Owlkit in the dust, and adjusted his pace her her. He soon heard it, through the rush and pounding of blood in his ears, a little trickling noise. He slowed to a stop and offered Owlkit a large grin, "ready to see another beautiful place, more than the one before?" He asked, but without hesitation, ducked through a holly bush, toward the trickling sound. As he emerged, a beautiful sigh unfolded before him. There was a small runoff from the river that laced through the Thunderclan Forest. He had found this place while searching for water to wet mossball with. The tiny little stream tumbled gracefully down a small waterfall with jutting rocks that gave it a stepped effect. Due to the surrounding bushes and the little rays of sun that filtered through, you could see the dust floating through the air, making it appear sparkly. The water pond and stream cast a light blue light into the nearby shrubbery, giving the scene a wonderful and lustrous look to it. "Tada" he mewed a little sheepishly.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~