View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2016, 12:44 PM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

[ QUOTE=MoonHeart & Friends;3078]"well i suppose i can tell you..." He said sitting down, "Well i had gotten two rouges of ThunderClan who were willing to help me to kill a cat, my mate well she was anyway.. but as i attacked i almost killed her she had friends and a new mate who together killed me i was so close to killing her too, i don't understand why i came here i never believed in the mumbo jumbo you cats believed in i assume it for my 'horrible' actions" He sighed annoyed thinking about it, Tuxedo eyes then went to slits "So how did YOU die?"[/QUOTE]

Her fur bristled as she listen to the tom speak about how he had died. Shuffling her paws from side to side she cleared her throat "well I see to why your here then. Attempting to murder a cat. Well anyways I was killed by my second mate. He was a rather terrible cat but what could I say he was rather good looking" shrugging without a care. "So tell me why haven't I seen you around?" she asked as she began to clean the pads of her Paw.