View Single Post
Old November 27th, 2016, 09:16 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehDerpyShoelace View Post
Tigerfrost quickly appeared out of nowhere. She thought that mastering the appearing ad disappearing thing was easy. The hard part was gaining the appreciation of her nighttime mentor. Now, fully apprehensible, she slowly trudged through the muddy pathway. She always wondered why it rained so often. It was probably to make it seem like no one was ever there. Now, in the meeting spot, she saw Acornprick with his back turned. She knew better than to scare him, however she knew it was worth the shot. But, she then decided otherwise. "I'm here." She announced.
Just when he was getting concerned about her not sowing up, he heard the squish of pads in the thick mud behind him. He stood there waiting as she addressed him, and then slowly turned around, his pale eyes boring into those of Tigerfrost. "Welcome back." He meowed with a serious tone. "Such wonderful things are happening in the Clans these days, don't you agree?" He questioned in a playful like tone, padding steadily closer. He stopped a tail length away from her, and stared at her, all joking lost. "You do know what tonight is, don't you? Or shall I have to explain?"
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~