View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2016, 09:46 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan's Liberation

@Duskflight
The large Savannah emerged from his den, flexing his long sharpened claws. HE let out a sigh, if what the Syndicate cat had told him was true, then he didn't have much time. The cold hearted leader wanted to keep his earned power. He knew he had done many things to get his hold, but didn't regret them. He needed the power of his Clan to get through the coming threat, little did he know it was going to be upon him sooner than expected. The leader paced around the Clearing, clearly unnerved by the ominous warning the rogue cat gave him. He worried now though, if his cats would turn on him now, like he had heard many cats had done to Bucknight. He worried if he would fall like his predecessors. As he paced, his lanky legs forcing his body to move, his claws flexed in anticipation. He couldn't sit still, knowing his growing anxiety would consume him, leaving him vulnerable and exposed to attack. If his cats did hate him, he didn't doubt they would take the opportunity. Singenight finally stopped, his claw flexed into a hidden rock, braking it, dulling it. He let out a hiss of frustration. He had to be careful. More alert, more diligent. He had to watch his back. He knew they would be here soon.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~