View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2016, 02:54 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan's Liberation

Fawnspring lifted her gaze from her meal, a rabbit. Well half of it now. when a new cat entered the clan. A sudden shudder made a rapid expanse through her body and she sat up. The bob-tailed calico she cat straightened out her spine and calculated the conclude se of this visit. Word spread quickly about the death of leaders. It made a rapid expanse across clans and chatter was found everywhere. Now they came for windclans leader. Her claws flexed in their proper sheaths. Her shoulders relaxed and for a second she expected the large savanah to resent to grousestar, alas he failed to speak back at the Tom. Before the Tom screeched 'attack' fawnspring sprung to her paws quickly fur bristling.

Twitching her small little bob-tail she took small strides towards the new enemy within the clan walls. She was suddnely distracted and took a second to find her leader as the skyclan cats rushed them. She spun on her nimble paws and raced back toward the back of the camp. "I'm a starclan follower!" she called as skyclan cats rushed past her. A flood of cool wind pressed her chest and forelegs. A surge of a powerful hate for the dakrforest spread.

She took a deep breath when she was by passed. She raised her head trying to find singenight. Perhaps she could contribute to the toms death. Fanwleap dodged flying paws and skirting the edges of a battling pair. She watched the leader for a second getting down into a fighting stance rocking back on her cream coloured paws.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; December 19th, 2016 at 02:59 PM.