View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2016, 02:55 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan's Liberation

Pantherpaw's green eyes were sharp as she heard the call, the black she-cat turning her head to stare at Grousestar. SkyClan?

Beside her, Swiftpaw voiced her thoughts. "SkyClan?" The black and white Tom wrinkled his nose in confusion, head tilting curiously. "What is SkyClan?"

"Apparently the Clan thats going to kill Singenight." Pantherpaw stood up, lashing her long black tail.

"Why would they do that?" Swiftpaw said in disbelief, standing as well. Pantherpaw raised her head.

"Because Singenight is evil apparantly."

"No!" Swiftpaw gasped.

"We fight for the Dark Forest or for StarClan." Pantherpaw's pelt rippled. "I choose StarClan." She crossed over, padding toward the SkyClan cats with her head high. "I will fight with SkyClan and rid WindClan of our evil leader."

"Uh, wait up then!" Still confused but loyal to his 'friend' till the end, Swiftpaw scampered after her.

##

"Huh?" Sunpaw stumbled from the apprentices den, pricking her ears curiously as she yawned, her tiny jaws stretching wide. She caught sight of the SkyClan cats and blinked in confusion for a long moment, the ginger she-cat's mouth hanging open as she tried to register what a new Clan was doing in WindClan's camp, since the young she-cat's mind was still fogged with sleep.

"Um..." She said uncertainly, her eyes lingering on Grousestar with confusion. She was still trying to pull her thoughts together, confusion written all over her face. For the first time she had no words, nothing to say; She was speechless with shock and confusion.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust