View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2016, 03:43 PM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: WindClan's Liberation

Rabbitpaw bounded from her den, her tan pelt flickering in the sun. She unsheathed her claws, growling. "Get out of our clan!" She howled. She didn't care what these strangers said about StarClan. They were strangers, and didn't belong here. After all, she'd never heard of SkyClan. "Get out, filthy rouges!" That's all they could be. Rouges. There were 4 clans in the forest, and Sky wasn't one of them. She'd known the names of the clans since she was a kit. Thunder, Wind, River, and Shadow. She lunged at a weary looking calico warrior.

Leapingbird's ear twitched as the apprentice hurtled towards her, noticing not a moment too late. She skidded across the clearing, turning to face her opponent. "It's a shame," She mewed, pinning the apprentice to the ground. "Such young cats losing faith." she lifted a paw. She wasn't evil. She wouldn't kill. But she could harm. And harm she would. Unsheathing her claws, she raked her paw across the tan 'paw's muzzle.

"The Future Belongs To Those Who Change It." -??
"Most people want to kill me after they talk to me."- Prince Jaron, The Ascendence Trilogy
"Does it count as saving someone's life if you just refrain from killing them?" -??

Last edited by Ag75 -- GONE; December 19th, 2016 at 03:52 PM. Reason: no longer open