View Single Post
Old April 25th, 2024, 08:00 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

SPRINGLIGHT
she/her | thunderclan medicine cat | 19 moons
long-furred, scarred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
active purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps
[ @BEAR. ]

It hadn’t been hard for the medicine cat to notice the look of curiosity on Wolfhive’s face when he peered over toward the direction of the herb storage. Frankly, it wasn’t anything far too fancy given that she had recently restocked the herb storage not so long ago after cleaning it out. It felt rather barren more than anything, and that wasn’t something that Springlight necessarily liked. At some point, she'll collect a group of cats together to go collect some herbs to help replenish the storage itself to keep it at a good vantage point. Other than that, it looked relatively fine for the most part even with the lack of herbs that she necessarily wanted. Wolfhive’s words couldn’t help but make the calico crack a small smile on her face, knowing that at least she was trustworthy enough to go see if there was a problem at Kit Corner to figure out. Although, she would probably overhear it since the medicine den wasn’t that far off from the place itself. His offer wasn’t anything that Springlight would be against doing, finding her head tilting quizzically as she thought for a quick moment. It would do good for the kits to learn a few herbs, especially with the immense dangers of poisons that there was. It wasn’t like she was ever going to bring any poison back after the whole incident with the clan becoming ill. There was no way she was having something like that occur again.

“I’d… be completely… fine with… teaching the… kits… some few… herbal… remedies… and maybe… a few poisons… for them… to keep… an eye out… for when… they are older… stars above… knows that… we don’t… want… anyone collecting… any poisonous… herbs by accident.” Springlight felt a shiver draw up her spine the moment she expressed herself, momentarily allowing her words the slip into Wolfhive’s mind before making her way back towards the herb storage, gesturing with her tail for him to follow if he had wanted to come along. “You… can see… what I am… going to… teach the… kits if… you want… there’s nothing… too fancy… in here… to really… look at… unfortunately… just to give… yourself an… idea of… what the… storage… looked like.” She trusted the hornet enough that he wouldn’t try to sabotage the herb storage, given his rank and status. Plus, he was Bumbles’ son, and Springlight knew how deeply interconnected their bond was together, just like hers was with Dovefluff, even if the molly hadn’t really been around all that often.

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; April 25th, 2024 at 08:03 PM.