View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2018, 11:27 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Removed threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
I mean, I counted up my cats and there are like 5 or 6 of mine...but I suppose you mean the rogues that I interacted with...that won't happen again...I will try very hard not to exceed 7 cats...

But how come every time, you get a message about backseat moderating encouraging you to not moderate other people.

I'm just confused because I didn't/don't see anything wrong with my threads yet they were taken down so surely if there are other threads that did the same thing I did/did nothing wrong she also be reported? I'm just not treating others the way I wouldn't want to be treated...If you don't mind me then, I'm gonna go ahead and report a bunch of things...thanks for your input...
I would suggest using less of your characters if you plan on having them be in a group. Even if you have six, that means only one other character can be involved in the thread -- anymore and it goes over the limit.

It's not your job to moderate other people. The message is asking you to refrain from contacting them yourself because it causes more issues than benefits anyone.

Like I've said, your threads have gone over the group limitations and were removed because of that. If you see a thread that seems to have over 7 cats, is called a faction, or has an authority figure, feel free to report it. In addition to that, if you see anything else that seems to violate the guidelines - this is anywhere from powerplaying / other roleplay violations to swearing - report that as well.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules