View Single Post
Old December 27th, 2022, 02:53 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: Writers and roleplayers club!

Some more of chapter 1, the book's called Fur and Claws

“What do you have there?” Mist asked. “A pup and her strange family!” Spring replied. “ More! We have our hands full with these three already!” said sunflower affectionately. Then boulder came up to me and asked if I wanted to play but spring said,”She will, but first…” Daisy interrupted her, “ PUP TRAINING!” “ Yes, that was what I was going to say.” Spring said. “Sorry, I got over excited again.” Daisy said guiltily. “ Should we teach her how to speak our language?” Mist proposed. “ Ya, and I think she is about nine moons? If she’s nine moons we’ll take her to The Alpha Werewolf today.” Sunflower said. “ Don’t worry little human, it won’t hurt a lot.” Mist reassured her. “ Let’s take her right now, we can train on the way!” Daisy suggested. “That’s a great idea!” Sunflower said enthusiastically. Then Daisy grabbed me by the shirt with her strong jaws and just like that we were starting the walk to The Alpha Werewolf. Spring was close behind. Later I fell asleep on Daisy, but just to be woken up because “it was time that I walked on my own” Spring said. They taught me how to walk just like a wolf, eat just like a wolf, and to howl just like a wolf,while caramel and her kittens relax at our new home, until we came to a cave just like ours only there were way more wolves here. Suddenly daisy picked me up and put me on her back and shifted so that spring was first. Then I noticed that some wolves were snarling at us, but there was no time to worry about that because we were going in the cave. We were greeted by a person or at least I thought he was a person, he looked kind of furry and I swear that I saw brown ears. “Can you transform this little human please? We took her in but she can’t speak our language.” Spring said strongly.

“Gladly.” He said simply. “Thank you, now go on, it’s okay pup, it will barely be a pinch!” Daisy lied through her teeth. “Come girl.” The person said. So I stepped forward nervously, then I felt a sharp jolt of pain in my neck and everything went black again. She woke up to find Daisy curled up next to her with her tail wrapped around her in her cave. “Oh your awake!” said Daisy, “Can you talk to us pup?” “ Umm, ow! My name’s olive, i’m ten.” Speaking to wolves for the first time. “Sorry pup, I thought you wouldn’t go if I told you it would hurt.” Daisy said apologetically. Then I realize Daisy isn’t the only one with a tail and ears, I have them to! One of my ears are brown and the other is white, my tail is a mix of brown and white. After a few hours I got used to them, then jet came in, “I had to… she has ears and a tail!” “Ya, we know. We took her to The Alpha Werewolf.” Spring said. “Already!” Jet exclaimed. “She is ten moons.” Spring stated. “Now can you play?” Boulder asked. “Sure!” I said. So we tussled and tumbled until it was time for some group rest. “ Time for a nap pups.” Mist said. “ And when you wake up food will be ready, i’m going out to catch some food.” Spring said. “I can’t eat it raw though, right?” I ask. “It’s okay your part wolf now, pup.” Daisy reassured her, “Now go to the sleep corner and mist will be right there because i’m going with Spring.” “Okay.” I said a little disappointed that Daisy wouldn’t be with me. “Good girl.” Daisy praised. I woke up to the smell of raw meat that (unbelievably) smelled good, and we shared a big meal of three plump rabbits.

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by Streamtail; December 27th, 2022 at 02:55 AM.