View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2018, 09:29 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default "come with me if you want to live" - sign ups

“come with me if you want to live”

such a cliché phrase, right? but maybe, here, it really will save you.

my name is axton pryol. weird, i know. but that is not the main focus of this recording. i have laid out four maps for you to follow and meet me here. if you choose to not oblige to every direction i have on those maps, you will die. the apocalypse is among us, but not as you may think.
there isn’t any zombies, or viruses, or even a mass destruction of our planet sent in by some otherworldly forces. no, this has been brought on by those who live with us on this very land.
the government has created robots to kill all those who do not follow their rule. even if you have not managed to remember anything you have done, they will find all they can to give them a reason to kill you.
so, will you follow me, or die?

you set down the tape, confused. beside you, three other people stand, looks of shock and wonder reflected upon their own faces. the apocalypse? all that you had known was to follow the rules of the government, but you could not remember when you had broken one of the many rules they had set out for the world to follow. but how will you escape? were you to take a map, or ignore what axton had said and go along your merry way?
with no other choice, fearing what may happen if you decided not to listen, you reach out and grab one of the four maps, which each had a bag of supplies and a tape next to them.
it was either live, or die.

rules

> follow all site guidelines
> do not powerplay / godmod
> do not create unecessary drama
> do not create any romantic plots
> do not copy from this roleplay
> do not apply if you won’t reply
> do not make a person unreasonably aged
> no spotlighting; include everyone
> do not make a mary / gary sue
> do not create any plots without the owner, hiraeth’s, permission

name
-pronouns
appearance
personality
survival skill
-1/10
other / questions
mention @hiraeth

members
(5/5)

@hiraeth || axton pryol
@Sasukewolf (madness) || hades dark
@Incandescence || lisa wolfheart
@Casual Scribbles || jacob saranton
@Rivergold || abbeline "abby" veronica sheppard

roleplaying page

Last edited by lio; January 28th, 2018 at 02:26 PM.