Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: "come with me if you want to live" - sign ups

NAME
axton pryol
he/him

APPEARANCE
reference
axton is a thin, wiry boy with features that make him seem as though he is fourteen. his skin is tan, with darker freckles dotting his nose. he has emerald eyes, with speckles of amber hidden within them. axton's voice is calm, though it holds a seriousness that only a warrior can achieve. his hair is a dark brown i color, with short, messily cut locks and looks as though he hasn't washed in years. it is rare for him to find a place that may have any running water, extra supplies, or anything else that may be of use. though, he does carry around a couple bottles of cologne to rid of the smell. axton wears a tattered, green sweatshirt with a grey shirt beneath. his pants are equally as beaten, being ripped jeans that show more skin than fabric. cuts, scrapes and bruises all run along his flesh, a sign of the battles he has gone through with his life in the wild. his shoes are simple combat boots that seem as though they are about to fall apart, but are rather sturdy and useful. when around his 'helpers,' a soft, loving look crosses his face that is rare to see at any other time.
PERSONALITY
|| observant || cautious || messy || cold ||
|| intelligent || sarcastic || alert ||
|| blunt || impatient ||
|| narcissistic ||

SURVIVAL SKILL
9/10
he has been alone almost all his life, running from the government. that is why his skill is so high.

OTHER / QUESTIONS
the dogs, or his helpers, were once abandoned puppies that he had saved. their mothers had been killed by robots and nearly killed them until he fought each one off. since then, they help him as a token of debt for saving their lives.
mention @hiraeth
--

Last edited by lio; January 28th, 2018 at 11:05 AM.