View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2018, 10:18 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: "come with me if you want to live" - sign ups

name: Jacob Saranton
-he/him/his
appearance: Jacob has long-ish brown hair that comes down to about ear level. He has amber colored eyes set. His skin is lightly olive colored with some freckles here and there. He mostly wears flannel shirts and jeans, but has taken to wearing a t-shirt underneath the flannel just in case. He gave up on his sneakers a while ago and snatched a pair of hiking boots which are slowly being broken in, so he has several blisters on his heels and ankles.
personality: Jacob is smart, but quiet and reserved, which causes people to underestimate him. He doesn't speak much because his voice is as smooth as honey and almost hypnotic, and he'd prefer if people weren't affected by it so they could think with a clear head. (He may end up using it to help them in the future. Also, his voice doesn't have hypnotic powers, it's just so smooth and satisfying that it tends to leave people wanting to hear him speak more)
survival skill: 6/10 (he's pretty freaking good at tying knots and building snares)
-1/10
other / questions: if you need more clarification on the voice thing I'm happy to answer
mention @hiraeth

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/