View Single Post
Old June 18th, 2023, 06:07 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Sunset Grove

CEDARPAW
16/100

Cedarpaw knew what she asked was suspicious. What Windclan cat would want to eat a frog? Hawksprint was right for being a bit hesitant. But, now that she knew where frogs were... No, it was stupid. She would get hurt, (If she wasn't dead first!) She was sure Owlkit didn't want that. But- she couldn't say no. Owlkit would have that sad face again, she didn't want to see that. Why did Owlkit even want a frog anyway?

She had decided she was going to check the border but not cross it- unless she sees a frog. But she'll be quick and quiet. Nobody would notice her. She'll stay away from patrols and wandering cats. Nobody would see her. She minds as well keeping it a secret anyways.

"Just wondering, " She replied, hoping Hawksprint believed that. Well, it was the truth. Half of it. A quarter of it... none of it. That's fine! No cat needs to know anyways! She smiled and shook her head. "No more Questions."

@Radetzky (Why Catra be so mean and rude to everybody tho?)

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

Last edited by Spookez.; June 18th, 2023 at 06:08 PM.