View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2018, 01:17 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Morningblue faced the smaller cat with a glimmer of interest in his eyes. "You've got quick eyes, and quick steps. Very good," he meowed. "Now then..." the big tom began to pad in a slow circle around her, the soft tread of his pawsteps echoing in the cave. "Let's see how you do with defense," he meowed coolly, the lowering his body as he prepared to spring. "When you're ready." He waited there like a coiled viper. He knew the sight of him like this would be intimidating. That was the idea. Lynxpaw would need to think quickly under frightening circumstances. He wanted to see how she did with them naturally.
"Uh..thanks?" She mewed, flicking her ear and readying herself for another example attack. The small she-cat watched her mentor circle her, a nervous but excited feeling settling in her stomach. "Defense, got that, I can do that," she rambled, pricking her ears and grinning. She tensed and readied herself to dodge, because that seemed easy enough. Still, it was a bit intimidating. Her mentor was much larger than her, and she wasn't sure if she had a good enough reaction time. She pushed aside her self doubt and puffed out her chest.