View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2018, 12:28 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Iriss for once in her life was speechless. She had never really been asked anything that she was positive would change her life forever. She was really only used to questions that she could give smart, prickly remarks to. But she couldn't deny that she felt the same way towards Hades. It was a feeling she had never felt before. She cared for him deeply, but she was also concerned, for what if he had more than one mate and she had only met one. What if the other hostile mates wanted to kill her. She wanted to say yes, but she wanted to say no, so instead she just asked a question. "How many mates do you have right now?" Iriss asked, even though she knew she was not answering his question yet.
He thinks a bit “ ... well for now one. But she knows about my desire to gain more loves. I don’t have a lot of time in this world so.. I wish to make you my mate “ he smiles softly “ I will soon have many loves and I will ensure they won’t fight each other... I don’t have a lot of time... especially now more than ever”