View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2017, 12:13 AM

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Clawsdale: When One World Becomes Many(Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Ruby swept through the diner, the cocoa-skinned female humming a soft melody as she picked up dishes and spun through the kitchen with a melodious chiming coming from her key-chain. She placed the dishes into the sink before picking up a few platters, drifting back out and placing them in front of their respective owners. A couple of patrons got up, leaving behind a ten-dollar bill which Ruby took up in her hand with a smile. She waved to them, calling out a goodbye, and a greeting to a group coming in after them. She continued humming along to the song, collecting dishes and tips and serving patrons both rude and polite. "Fly me to the moon, and let me play among the stars~" She sang out, leaning against a wall while gazing dreamily out of the kitchen window. "Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Ma-ars~" She leaned her head onto her hands, the dishrag slipping into the sink with a little 'ping'. "In other wo-ords, hold my hand~ In other words, darling kiss me..." She turned back to her dishes, humming the rest of the song with a jaunty little tap to the sink as a beat. The young man on her mind was none other than Chaka Prime, someone who had been on her mind and in her heart for a week now.
"Still obsessed over Prime?" Atazi chuckled, walking in and grabbing her apron from the wall. "Your shift had been over for a couple of hours, by the way." Atazi added, smirking at her friend.
"Really?" Ruby murmured dreamily. "I didn't notice..."
Little bump for Chaka~ I'm assuming they're seniors? (Cause the seniors at my school only have four classes x.x)