View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2017, 12:43 AM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: Clawsdale: When One World Becomes Many(Private)

(And now.....)
"Years, Rocco," Julian chuckled. As he turned one final dial, the machine's whirring ceased. Bursts of mist exploded from vents on the sides. "After years of studying, I've finally finished my greatest invention."
The capsule shaped machine opened, and a cloud of steam flooded out of the tight space. From the thick fog emerged what seemed like a human like machine. It looked very much like a person, only it was made completely of steal and bolts. It's "eyes" flickered a calm red.

"Ummm...." Rocco, Julian's assistant blinked, staring at the robot. "What is it exactly, boss?"

"My key to world domination, you halfwit!" Julians voice was filled with a childish glee as the robot walked around the room "A human entity contained in a machine. I have created immortality!" He lifted a hand to a locket on his chest. "With enough of these, and those bionic brats that I have developed, Robotopolis will finally become a reality..."

"But boss," Rocco pushed his glasses up against his face. "What about the two that escaped?"

"My daughter and her friend?" Julian scoffed dismissively "Zircon is a child. They all go through that rebellious faze. She'll be back within a week when she remembers Taco nights."

"If your so confident then why did you send a team after her?" Rocco asked

"Because she's a six year old with super speed and a laser arm running out there like a buffoon."

##

Remember what Big sister said.
Zircon held tight to Moyo's hand as she walked down the street. Find help. But what help? Who could possibly help us.
"Zirrrrrc," Moyo whined. Zircon blinked and looked over at her friend. The little girl was dramatically clutching her stomach "I want foooood!"
"Moyo!" Zircon groaned, but blinked when a rumble noise came from above her abdomen as well. She blushed and looked at her feet. "Actually....we should find some food."
"Or food can find us!" Moyo pushed up Zircon's chin so she could see what Moyo was talking about.
Zircon took one look and her heart dropped to her stomach. "This won't end good."