View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2017, 12:54 AM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: Clawsdale: When One World Becomes Many(Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
(Oh XD)
"Oh boy," Kion mumbled, an amused smile tugging at his lips. He looked at Bunga. "Who're you?"
"The name's Bunga." Bunga replied cheerfully, winking. "And who might you two be?"
"I'm Kion," Kion laughed, honestly amused by the flirting attempts. He then nodded to his brother. "This is Tsuki. Who is apparently now very shy."
"I get that reaction alot," Bunga smiled at Tsuki.
"No you don't," Ono grumbled, suddenly walking beside Bunga now.
Bunga shot him a look. "Yes I do."

##

"You totally deserve it!" Kila squeezed her before letting go. "I'm so proud of you!"
Vexy suddenly turned her head and pouted. "My brothers are singing without meeee..."

##

Chaka was leaning back against the wall outside the diner. strumming on a beautiful pitch-black guitar he had. He was actually playing a song, one of his favorites. He knew he was late for school, but he wasn't really in any rush. School was the least of his worries.
Vincent was beside him, humming along.

"I'm an angel with a shotgun, shotgun, shotgun,
Angel with a shotgun, shotgun, shotgun.."

Chaka smiled at the people who stopped to listen, ducking his head slightly as his face reddened.

"Get out your guns, battle's begun,
Are you a saint or a sinner?
If love's a fight, then I shall die,
With my heart on a trigger," He looked up at the sky.

"They say before you start a war,
You better know what you're fightin' for.
Well, baby, you are all that I adore.
If love is what you need, a soldier I will be," He nudged Vincent to join in, smiling.
Vincent grinned at him.

"I'm an angel with a shotgun, fightin' till the war's won,
I don't care if Heaven won't take me back." The brothers sang.

"I'll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe,"
"Don't you know you're everything I have?"

"And I....
Wanna live, not just survive,
Tonight.."
There's two!?!?! Tsuki was internally screaming in his head.
"Don't start you two," Fuli was suddenly behind both Ono and Bunga, and swatted them hard across their heads.
##
"I wouldn't be where I am if you didn't cheer me on," Uzuri's face slightly reddened across her freckles. She slid off the bed with a smile "Come on. I called in and said we would be late so we could go get something to eat!"