Thread: ROWANCLAN
View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2017, 07:44 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ROWANCLAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Twostar was walking along the clan camp her whiskers twitched with pride her green eyes shined as they scanned her home , her family . Her orange and white pelt was beautiful as the sun shines on it she was grateful to be a leader even though she never really had much experience , though she was in dept to the Skywalkers in Making her the leader And She Will make them happy by doing a Great Job At Being one Or do The best She could.

the orange and White She Cat Leapt Onto the Highrock As She Glanced Down At Her Warriors , A Smile Was On Her Face She Was Happy To Be Here . She Sat Down And Her Ears Pointed to The CAmp
" Thank You Skywalkers " She Meowed
embersong stretched her wings,first day of rowanclan and first day of being the skywatcher guardian.she doesnt know why shes the guardian or how she was chosen to be it one day she was looking for a clan and next she wakes here in the clouds. luckly she was safe:wings, tail ,paws all here!she looked down at the cats in the clan she would know then all soon.but one cat she knew:fireflower!fireflower was in the clan her sister found a clan!she feltlike dragonfire her other sister when dragonfire watched over them in a clan that she wasnt able to join.she looked at the cat on a rock.highrock maybe?the cat looked like a leader.but she wont know till later.

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.