View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2017, 08:24 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
@Charmer

Chanterellepaw groaned into her nest, having just woken up stiff and sore again. She wanted to stand and stretch, but the tall molly knew that doing so would just result in more pain and a longer time confined to this mouse-brained den. Instead of standing, the apprentice decided to try out her new method of stretching. New as in she came up with it yesterday. First, she brought her neck up to full height and rolled it slowly in a circle, then rotated as many joints as she could without standing one by one. That feels a little better, Chanterelle thought. She swept her blue gaze around the den, searching for someone like her sister or Emeraldpaw to talk to. She would have looked for Thistlepaw as well, but he was either avoiding her or she was subconsciously avoiding him since her injury. "Anyone I know awake in here?' she whispered, trying not to wake unwilling apprentices. That would be bad.
Thistlepaw nosed his way into the apprentices' den, a ball of soaked moss in his teeth. The little gray tom padded over to Chanterellepaw and set the moss gently down in front of her. "I thought you might be thirsty," he said. Ever since the hunting trip that had ended with a disastrous fox encounter Chanterrellepaw had barely been able to leave her nest. Thistlepaw felt sorry for her, being all cooped up like that. It was unnatural for Windclan cats. They needed to feel wind in their fur. "How's your leg?" he asked her, settling down in the nest beside the other apprentice.