View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2017, 09:06 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Hollowkit smiled at Fallenstream and purred,” I’m going to be apprenticed soon!” He yowled almost at the top of his lungs he knew it was a little immature of him,” I hope your my mentor, since you’ve done all the jobs of mentoring me but training throughtout kithood...such as teaching me to be brave, carefree, loud, out and about. I quit being quiet thanks to you...and if you get Russetstar to let you mentor me I’ll be the strongest warrior ever!” He gave a jump in excitement imagining fishing by a river with Fallenstream.

[Lowkey quoted Hamilton]
The ebony feline laughed, his pearly whites flashing in the sunlight. The deputy admired the young kit, he really did, but he knew that Hollowkit couldn't become his apprentice, he was still training Silverpaw. As the kit began to speak Fallenstream cocked his head to the side "Woah there squirt, when did I teach you that?" he asked, his lapis hues flickered with amusement as he dug through his memories, checking to see if that statement was true. "I believe I said to, talk less and smile more." he hummed. 'fools who run their mouths off wind up dead' the brawny tom added mentally, he would never state it aloud to an innocent kit...he was trying to right his wrongs, Waterstreak would never forgive him if he did such a thing. The deputy shook his head and let out a sigh 'He wasn't listening to a word I've said to him' he said to himself, his nose twitching as a familiar face dropped off a few fish. "Hollowkit" he interjected "I'm not the strongest warrior out there, there's multiple warriors who are much, much stronger than me, and smarter too. Each warrior has some wisdom to share, whoever trains you will help you along your path to becoming stronger...but they're just helping, you've got to do the rest yourself." he stated. Fallenstream found the younger feline cute...and ignorant, which was the thing he was worried about.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us