View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2017, 10:03 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Sliverheart walks in with a mouse in her mouth. The shadowclan warrior drops the mouse in the pile and sighs softly as she begins to lay down. She was once a former rouge like Lostface however she joined out of pure curiosity and need for strength but it was starting to bore her. She even considered leaving but she kept hearing stories about something called the Dark forest and stayed for a while because of it... however she had no belief of starclan and all that Jazz. She was a rouge to the end despite being a loyal warrior. She flicked her tail a bit as she lays her head down.
@Hawkstar
A pitch black and amber eyed she cat was sitting by herself as she glared at all of the cats in the clearing even Sliverheart herself , her Amber eyes had a cold and deadly look to them she snorted as she saw some kits walk by. Her ears pinned against her head as her tail flicked , NightPath never liked to be social and only that one occasion she had to talk to Inkshadow was torturous ! Others telling her what to do made her hair stand on end .

A kit walked up to NightPath and smiled cutely but the black she cat just hissed in its face causing the poor kit to run of crying . She rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out at the kit running away their little monsters any ways . And besides dont they know I'm bad luck?she thought and with that thought she smirked along with a chuckle .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )