View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2017, 03:01 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Thistlepaw nosed his way into the apprentices' den, a ball of soaked moss in his teeth. The little gray tom padded over to Chanterellepaw and set the moss gently down in front of her. "I thought you might be thirsty," he said. Ever since the hunting trip that had ended with a disastrous fox encounter Chanterrellepaw had barely been able to leave her nest. Thistlepaw felt sorry for her, being all cooped up like that. It was unnatural for Windclan cats. They needed to feel wind in their fur. "How's your leg?" he asked her, settling down in the nest beside the other apprentice.
"Thanks," the orange and white apprentice said as she took the moss ball. She looked over at Thistlepaw quietly, just watching him and drinking from the moss ball for a bit, before continuing her sentence and saying, "it should be fully healed soon. I have to stay in here mostly, but I'm able to walk around slowly from time to time."

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-