View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2017, 03:25 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Sliverheart sighs softly “ .... well it’s true and you’re not a monster. Just a cat with attitude that’s all... besides I’m the real monster here how do you think I know about that? As a rouge we are forced to survive no matter what these scars of mine are from battles I wish I could forget... and my muscular body is a example of what I had to do besides... they were already dead when I did it “ she says as she stands up “ don’t worry. It’s normal to have a little anger here and there at least you’ve reflected on it “
Nightpaths ear twitched when Sliverheart spoke she couldn't help but be interested , she did notice her scars but she wasn't frightened by them . Guess two lost souls find each other in a way , her Amber eyes lit up as she explained how she had gained her battle scars yet she couldn't help but feel a cold shiver down her spine and her black fur was on end and her tail tip flicked . She wondered what it was like to be a Rogue. Every cat has to have that thought run through their head , but she didn't want to be a loner or for starclans sake a kittypet!Still SHe COuldnt HElp BUt Feel sympathy WHich Was Rare FOR Most.

" true I may not be a monster , nor are you.... you Just Had To Do What You Needed To Survive. Both Of Us Are Just....lost " She Meowed Now Having A Calming Sense Of Tone Her Rugged Sounding Voce. She licked her nose and looked down . This was by far the most odd conversation she has had with others and most didn't last this long at all

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )